Back to website
Copyright © Kesteven Partners Limited 2015 - All rights reserved
Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
The information, documents, materials and other materials on this website are provided on an “as is” basis. This content is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice. We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose and we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Nothing in this website shall constitute legal or professional advice.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and may be subject to copyright. You may not reproduce this material without our written consent.
• From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links do not signify that we endorse the websites in question and we have no control over or responsibility for the content of linked websites.
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent.
• We take reasonable measures to ensure that this website is not infected by viruses or other malicious code. However, we make no guarantee that the website is virus free and we accept no liability for any resulting damage.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to English law, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Kesteven Partners Limited is registered in England and Wales (No. 09334608) and its registered office address is The French House, Ermine Way, Arrington, Royston, Herts SG8 0AS.
Kesteven Partners Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Kesteven Partners Limited, trading as Kesteven ("Kesteven", "we" or "us") is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its users.
Information given by you or through your use of the site will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. To help us address the needs of our users we may process traffic data, location data other communication data and the resources that you access. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to record details such as pages viewed and usage pattern. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
We will use any information we collect for internal purposes only and we will not disclose your information to any person without your prior consent or where required to disclose it by law.
Access to your Information
You may apply for a copy of the information we hold about you. Please address any request by post to Kesteven Partners Limited, The French House, Ermine Way, Arrington, Royston, Herts SG8 0AS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we may make a small charge to cover the cost of administration.